Monday, May 24, 2010

Living in Draft



One of the first few roses of spring that hint of the bounty to come.

Incomplete thoughts scrawled in my journal.
Seeds of songs recorded on my phone.
Half-written blog posts waiting to be completed.
Friendships being built.
Vision being uncovered within our church body.
A life-long marriage that is five years old and ready for kindergarten. :)
New habits being developed and many more that are hopes for the future.
Half of an herb garden.
Some clutter collecting dust while it waits to be organized or sent away.
A realization that I am made to write, but not a lot written quite yet.
A passion to shed the debt that weighs us down, but still taking baby steps.
A Savior that has ransomed me, but not yet returned to take me home.
Living in this unfinished draft of a life and learning to be satisfied
and peaceful in this place.
---

1 comment:

  1. I have a lot of blogs that I need to get to as well. So much to write, so little time.

    ReplyDelete