Saturday, May 17, 2008

Lessons Along the Journey: Diligence

The journey I have traveled over the last few weeks has leaves me in awe today. God is transforming me. As I think over what God has taught me in the last few weeks, I think of how incredible it would be if I could hold on to these lessons and live them out for the rest of my life. So, uh, any accountability you want to offer is greatly appreciated. :)

Lesson #1: Diligence

Anyone who knows me is well aware of my tendency to start something new and exciting, get going on it, and then start something else new and exciting (leaving the first thing unfinished).

So, God has been teaching me about the value of finishing what I start.

The word for the season is: DILIGENCE.

Not a fun lesson, or even an interesting one, but an important one, nonetheless.

However, as an ENFP, this is a VITAL lesson for me if I am to fulfill my calling.

This quote from Personality Page says it all:

ENFPs are charming, ingenuous, risk-taking, sensitive, people-oriented individuals with capabilities ranging across a broad spectrum. They have many gifts which they will use to fulfill themselves and those near them, if they are able to remain centered and master the ability of following through.

---

No comments:

Post a Comment